Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Exciting news!

I am pleased to tell you that I have just registered my own new personal domain and very soon there will be a new face to 'The Little Chef'. Surprisingly, this was actually not very expensive to do. The process takes a little while to register, but there should be a new official site for Michael Little on-line withinthe next week. However, this blog will continue to be present at the current address-
www.thelittlechef.blogspot.com

The reason for creating a new site is that I have decided to make further information available on-line, including several papers I have recently authored as part of my course with Hastings College of Arts & Technology. I have also begun to write several lengthy pieces about my experience at the Fat Duck which are difficult to post using this facility and may distract from the purpose of this journal.

I still encourage you to follow this site as well as the new one, if you are interested in folowing my daily activities at the Fat Duck and the Birmingham College of Food (BCFTCS).

Details of the new site will be anounced as soon as posible.

No comments: