Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sorry, it has been so long!!

I am so sorry that it has been so very long since I last posted an entry here. As you can imagine I have been tremendously pre-occupied with other things, but I do hope to now post more frequently at this address.

I have such a lot to up-date you on, that this could take some time. I intend to send a new post in the next few days. However, for now it suffices to say, that I am now re-located to Birmingham and enrolling at the Bimingham College of Food. I am working part time with two local companies and becoming increasingly involved in a Community Kitchen Project in India, which is likely to lead to a visit to India later next year.

Well, I have finally posted something and will write again very soon. Please keep in touch.

Michael

No comments: